If you are thinking of becoming a professional wedding planner or just wanting to organise your own special day, this Masterclass will show you how to create, plan and manage your own or a client’s wedding. Learn the key elements of wedding planning in this incredible three-hour course.
What You Will Learn:
Grasp a history of the UK and global wedding industry
Understand the role of a good wedding planner
Understand the relationship between the wedding planner and client
Visualise, create and manage the guest journey and experience
Comprehend the different types of wedding ceremonies available
Bring the creative vision of the client to life
Understand the legalities surrounding weddings and civil partnerships
Create and manage the wedding budget
Source and manage suppliers and venues
Understand how to plan and execute a wedding
Recognise how to create and use documentation to plan and manage a wedding
Have a knowledge of wedding shows and exhibitions
Understand what it means to start and manage your own wedding business
What the Masterclass Contains:
This Masterclass is divided into two easily navigated lessons that develop and cement your knowledge with films and presentations.
There are 26 downloadable resources for you to keep and use, covering topics from selling your services in interview to organising honeymoons.
Also included are several exercises for you to test your learning and develop your skills.
You get 6-months' access from your date of registration.
Martin is an event professional with over 25 years' experience in live events, as well as being an actor, author and journalist.
Live CIM accredited courses
Online CIM accredited courses
Technical Production, Print & Design
Setting Up an Event Business
Festival Event Management
Creativity in Events
Venue & Supplier Management
Financial Management and Budgeting for Events
The Event Essentials
Corporate Events & Conferences
Social Media for Events
Want to find out more? Click here
- The Academy was formed to challenge the traditional training offered to event students, raise industry standards and prepare future leaders for a career in the business.
- We believe that event management needs to be experienced and not just learned to be able to do it well, so we apply Lao Tzu’s approach wherever possible……Tell me I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand!
- All our Founders and Lecturers have worked in the industry, either running their own agencies or leading teams in industry leading agencies or businesses around the world
- We are uniquely, independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- We focus purely on event management and so are able to adapt to new trends and apply them on our courses
- We are the UK market leader, training more students than any other organisation in the UK
- Our students come from all over the world
- We work with over 500 event businesses across the UK placing students, providing volunteers and supporting business challenges and are the preferred supplier to some of the largest agencies in the UK.
- In 2016, to make it easier for people to understand what we do, we changed our name from Ashdown Academy/Eventcourse to The Event Academy.
About this Masterclass
Slide Deck Part 1
Wedding Planning 1 short quiz to test your knowledge
Slide Deck Part 2
Wedding Planning 2 short quiz to test your knowledge
Study for an Accredited Course
Your Certificate of Achievement