Ever wondered what the best time of day to post is and which types of social media are the most appropriate for different events? Social media is a powerful tool for event managers. This Masterclass has been designed to help you understand the role social media plays in events and how to utilise social media and maximise your reach potential. It's not just about marketing, the benefits of social media for events include real time audience engagement, feedback and good customer service.
What You Will Learn:
What is social media?
History of social media
The benefits of social media
How to create accounts
What works, what doesn’t work
Setting yourself S.M.A.R.T. goals
Understanding and using analytics
Most appropriate types of social media for events
Protocol of social media for events
Challenges and pitfalls
Attributes of blogging
What the Masterclass Contains:
This Masterclass is divided into two lessons with over two hours of learning content.
The numerous downloadable resources are for you to keep and use to help make your next event a success.
Also included are several exercises for you to test your learning and develop your skills.
You get 6-months' access from your date of registration.
With a career that runs the gamut of the creative and digital industries, Natalie has been making her mark in the UK and abroad for the past decade.
As Strategist at Pixeldot, Natalie draws on her experience to help businesses reach their full potential through brand and emergent technology. Spanning the UK, New York and Montpellier, her previous roles include Director of MOHARA, a digital product studio and Curator / Producer of TEDxBrighton, with clients ranging from international banking groups to national public arts organisations.
Live CIM accredited courses
Online CIM accredited courses
Technical Production, Print & Design
Setting Up an Event Business
Festival Event Management
Creativity in Events
Venue & Supplier Management
Financial Management and Budgeting for Events
The Event Essentials
Corporate Events & Conferences
Social Media for Events
Want to find out more? Click here
- The Academy was formed to challenge the traditional training offered to event students, raise industry standards and prepare future leaders for a career in the business.
- We believe that event management needs to be experienced and not just learned to be able to do it well, so we apply Lao Tzu’s approach wherever possible……Tell me I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand!
- All our Founders and Lecturers have worked in the industry, either running their own agencies or leading teams in industry leading agencies or businesses around the world
- We are uniquely, independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- We focus purely on event management and so are able to adapt to new trends and apply them on our courses
- We are the UK market leader, training more students than any other organisation in the UK
- Our students come from all over the world
- We work with over 500 event businesses across the UK placing students, providing volunteers and supporting business challenges and are the preferred supplier to some of the largest agencies in the UK.
- In 2016, to make it easier for people to understand what we do, we changed our name from Ashdown Academy/Eventcourse to The Event Academy.
About the Lesson Lecture Film Learning Resources Social Media Skills short quiz to test your knowledge
About the Lesson Lecture Film Learning Resources Social Media 2 short quiz to test your knowledge
Congratulations! Study for an Accredited Course Your Certificate of Achievement