Whether you’re working for a charity or want to organise an event to raise money for your favourite good cause, this course has all you need to get you started.
Learn the discipline of event management for fundraising, covering areas such as setting fundraising targets, event logistics, celebrity management, volunteer management, charitable giving and building relationships with supporters.
What You Will Learn:
Understand the world of fundraising events
Calculate the value of fundraising events
Identify the different charitable events globally
Setting up and running successful fundraising events
How to fundraise at events
The art of Negotiation
The value of Volunteers
Pros and Cons of Committee-led events
Using the right language for fundraising
What the Masterclass Contains:
This Masterclass is divided into two lessons, each with a lecture film written and crafted by event professionals.
The numerous downloadable resources are for you to keep and use to help make your next event a success.
Also included are several exercises for you to test your learning and develop your skills.
You get 6-months' access from your date of registration.
With a career that runs the gamut of the creative and digital industries, Natalie has been making her mark in the UK and abroad for the past decade.
As Strategist at Pixeldot, Natalie draws on her experience to help businesses reach their full potential through brand and emergent technology. Spanning the UK, New York and Montpellier, her previous roles include Director of MOHARA, a digital product studio and Curator/Producer of TEDxBrighton, with clients ranging from international banking groups to national public arts organisations.
Live CIM accredited courses
Online CIM accredited courses
Technical Production, Print & Design
Setting Up an Event Business
Festival Event Management
Creativity in Events
Venue & Supplier Management
Financial Management and Budgeting for Events
The Event Essentials
Corporate Events & Conferences
Social Media for Events
Want to find out more? Click here
- The Academy was formed to challenge the traditional training offered to event students, raise industry standards and prepare future leaders for a career in the business.
- We believe that event management needs to be experienced and not just learned to be able to do it well, so we apply Lao Tzu’s approach wherever possible……Tell me I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand!
- All our Founders and Lecturers have worked in the industry, either running their own agencies or leading teams in industry leading agencies or businesses around the world
- We are uniquely, independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- We focus purely on event management and so are able to adapt to new trends and apply them on our courses
- We are the UK market leader, training more students than any other organisation in the UK
- Our students come from all over the world
- We work with over 500 event businesses across the UK placing students, providing volunteers and supporting business challenges and are the preferred supplier to some of the largest agencies in the UK.
- In 2016, to make it easier for people to understand what we do, we changed our name from Ashdown Academy/Eventcourse to The Event Academy.
About the Lesson
Fundraising Events short quiz to test your knowledge
Study for an Accredited Course
Your Certificate of Achievement