This Masterclass will give you the confidence to tackle more creative event challenges teaching you some of the tricks and techniques that will help you generate creativity in your events, be they private parties, conferences, festivals, weddings, sporting or charity fundraising events. You will become more familiar with the creative process, discover the skills of brainstorming and take inspiration from a variety of creative events. This masterclass will help unlock the creativity within and around every successful event planner.
What You Will Learn:
Understand the different perspectives and backgrounds to creativity
Gain confidence in taking on creative event challenges
Learn the fundamental processes to drive creativity
Work through objectives to ensure that your Creativity is on brief
Discover the core skills and processes of running effective ‘brainstorms’
Become familiar with rating and distilling ideas and measuring them against objectives
Get inspired by ideas from some of our experts and our team
Get stuck into a creative brief and learn some of the shortcuts
Hear about some of the current creative events that you can be inspired by
What the Masterclass Contains:
As well as enhancing your creativity, the lessons in this Masterclass serve as a guide to help you enact successful projects, with two specialised films serving as the backbone of the course.
There are a number of downloadable resources for you to keep and use after you complete the Masterclass.
Also included are several exercises for you to test your learning and develop your skills.
You get 6-months' access from your date of registration.
Lorne founded and led one of the UK’s most creative experiential agencies. With direct experience of generating and facilitating creative solutions to live experience challenges, Lorne still works for a wide range of both corporate and private event clients.
Live CIM accredited courses
Online CIM accredited courses
Technical Production, Print & Design
Setting Up an Event Business
Festival Event Management
Creativity in Events
Venue & Supplier Management
Financial Management and Budgeting for Events
The Event Essentials
Corporate Events & Conferences
Social Media for Events
Want to find out more? Click here
- The Academy was formed to challenge the traditional training offered to event students, raise industry standards and prepare future leaders for a career in the business.
- We believe that event management needs to be experienced and not just learned to be able to do it well, so we apply Lao Tzu’s approach wherever possible……Tell me I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand!
- All our Founders and Lecturers have worked in the industry, either running their own agencies or leading teams in industry leading agencies or businesses around the world
- We are uniquely, independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- We focus purely on event management and so are able to adapt to new trends and apply them on our courses
- We are the UK market leader, training more students than any other organisation in the UK
- Our students come from all over the world
- We work with over 500 event businesses across the UK placing students, providing volunteers and supporting business challenges and are the preferred supplier to some of the largest agencies in the UK.
- In 2016, to make it easier for people to understand what we do, we changed our name from Ashdown Academy/Eventcourse to The Event Academy.
About the Lesson
Setting Up a Project Short Quiz to Test your Knowledge
About the lesson
Creativity in Events short quiz to test your knowledge
Study for an Accredited Course
Your Certificate of Achievement