Delivering a corporate event or conference can be a complex, highly pressured challenge, this Masterclass will ensure that you’ve not only covered all the bases but have the confidence to create a successful end product, on budget and with the minimum of stress.
Learn the discipline of corporate event and conference management, including objective setting, how to engage audiences, budgeting, conference formats, measurement and ROI, ‘leading’ as a corporate event manager, handling procurement and the importance of the event cycle. This masterclass is designed to provide you with the key elements to deliver a successful, creative corporate event experience.
What You Will Learn:
The difference between event content, networking and incentivising / rewards
Objective setting for corporate events
Developing a corporate event Programme
Engaging the audience
The importance of a corporate event cycle
Budgeting, creating and managing a financial forecast
Dealing with Procurement
Understanding different Conference formats
Managing all the elements
Return on Investment
Measurement and feedback
The role of a corporate event manager
Event Management – the ultimate team sport.
What the Masterclass Contains:
This Masterclass consists of one lesson with two hours of learning content, including a specially crafted lecture film.
There are 11 downloadable resources for you to keep and use, covering topics from corporate sponsorship to audience engagement.
Also included are several exercises for you to test your learning and develop your skills.
You get 6-months' access from your date of registration.
Rosie has over 15 years of experience in the corporate event world. Following an early event career in Australia, working on global events including the Sydney Olympics, Rosie has for the past decade been based in the UK, producing a wide variety of projects including large scale conferences, C-suite events and corporate engagement programmes.
Live CIM accredited courses
Online CIM accredited courses
Technical Production, Print & Design
Setting Up an Event Business
Festival Event Management
Creativity in Events
Venue & Supplier Management
Financial Management and Budgeting for Events
The Event Essentials
Corporate Events & Conferences
Social Media for Events
Want to find out more? Click here
- The Academy was formed to challenge the traditional training offered to event students, raise industry standards and prepare future leaders for a career in the business.
- We believe that event management needs to be experienced and not just learned to be able to do it well, so we apply Lao Tzu’s approach wherever possible……Tell me I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand!
- All our Founders and Lecturers have worked in the industry, either running their own agencies or leading teams in industry leading agencies or businesses around the world
- We are uniquely, independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- We focus purely on event management and so are able to adapt to new trends and apply them on our courses
- We are the UK market leader, training more students than any other organisation in the UK
- Our students come from all over the world
- We work with over 500 event businesses across the UK placing students, providing volunteers and supporting business challenges and are the preferred supplier to some of the largest agencies in the UK.
- In 2016, to make it easier for people to understand what we do, we changed our name from Ashdown Academy/Eventcourse to The Event Academy.
About the Lesson Lecture Film Learning Resources Corporate Events & Conferences short quiz to test your knowledge
Congratulations! Study for an Accredited Course Your Certificate of Achievement